The correct shoes

With my little girl about to have her birthday (I can't believe how much she has grown!), we are looking for ideas and things for her party. While online I ran across this quote; "Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world" - Bette Midler <-- When I read that I couldn't help but to think of a photo that I took of our little girl almost eight months ago of her standing in front of these shoes in a store. I just knew it had to go with that photo.


Our little girl often appears to know exactly what she wants and doesn't like to be have her determination derailed for any reason.

I of course am pretty partial however, I feel that she is a perfect combination of being amazing, witty, smart, fun, so darn defiant, determined, head strong and focused,.... it's nuts. She's also sweet and kind too. My wife sums it up by saying; "Sugar and Spice." She has so much determination and drive, I already feel that she is destined to do great things! Which is why this quote and this photo fit so well.

I am so grateful for the time that I have with her, my wife, our son and I am looking forward all the fun times with the new baby that is on the way! That's right, my wife is pregnant! Baby number three is on its way, as they say; there's a "bun in the oven." :-)

I am truly grateful for our friends that spoke up and showed me how to get my life back on track by improving my overall health. If it wasn't for them, who knows where I'd be, or how big I would be right now. I do know that each moment I spend with my little kids and my wife is time that I can do so now without lugging around 252+ pounds! Spending time and being active with them is a lot easier since there is less of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment